Same Day Crowns in Hanover, PA
Over time, teeth begin to weaken. This makes them more susceptible to problems such as decay, cracks, or discoloration problems. A dental crown can renew the appearance and function of a tooth.
Dental crowns can:
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Hold a cracked tooth together
- Cover and support a damaged or decayed tooth
- Cover a severely discolored tooth
- Restore a broken or severely worn tooth
Also, dental crowns are often used in conjunction with root canal therapy, dental implants, or as an anchor for a bridge.
Crowns are typically made from porcelain to provide strength and a natural appearance. Once treatment is complete, continue routine brushing and flossing. Keeping regular office visits will help your crown last for many years.
For more information or to request an appointment for same-day crowns in Hanover, PA, contact Dr. Werleman & Associates.